Saturday, May 12, 2012

Old Friends

Today we saw some good friends we hadn't seen in a long long long time. Donny and Marika came to visit and we had such a good time re-connecting and catching up and discussing complicated topics. Then they took us out to East Side Mario's as a "Welcome Back" celebration. Marika was taking awesome pictures with her great camera and I'm so tempted to get one too! However our pictures turned out okay, as long as you don't compare them to Marika's! Ha ha ha!


Sam LOVED having Donny and Marika here. And I think Rachel enjoyed them too!
We can't wait for more visits with these great old friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)