Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Things That Grow In My Garden... Part 2

I was thinking in my original post that I would maybe try and update every month or so. But things have been growing so fast that I thought I would update today even though it's only been about two weeks.
So here are the planters on and around our front porch. You can see that the lettuce has been eaten so isn't looking as nice as last time. I didn't get an overall picture today. Sorry.

Since it has rained a bit today, some of the baskets which are sheltered on the porch are on the ground as I want them to get the advantage of the rain as well. And I moved the big planter to the side of the steps where it would be sitting on the cement instead of the lawn because the grass underneath wasn't looking so happy. Ooops :( The other thing I noticed about these planters this time is that they look a lot more alike because the white petunias are blooming!

The flowers in our bed are starting to look amazing -- especially the dianthus and the alyssum. The spotted green and white thing is disappointing me a bit. They haven't grown much, except in my "white plants" planter.

These are the planters on our upstairs porch. They are looking A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! If I do say so myself. The only one looking a little sad is the gerbera daisy and that is because some of the flowers are dying off to make room for new ones.

So this is what our "garden" looks like this week!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are great! Looking at flowers is so relaxing. : ) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)