Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cousins

Yes, you get two posts today. I am almost done the moving posts and I want to get them finished so I will also write about the rest of last Thursday, today.

There were many reasons I was excited to move to Ontario and one of them was my kids and my cousins' kids hanging out and playing together. Lisa and Neal got married the year after we did and their kids, Olivia and Theo, are two and one. Sam really enjoyed playing with Olivia at Auntie Lorna's the previous weekend and this was another chance for them to hang out.


Dave and I had our own forms of excitement in the shape of beer and a hammock! It was also the first extremely warm day we had experienced and it was AWESOME to break out the summer clothes!



We had a lovely BBQ and look forward to many more good times together with this family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)