Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thursday, June 23 -- Piano with Daddy

Today was an exciting day and in that I got outside for a little bit for the first time since Rachel was born. We went and sat and in the gazebo in the backyard for about 20 minutes while Sam and Dave played and Dave talked with Barb on the phone. It was very exciting!

Auntie Marcia took Sam again this morning because Teresa came and cleaned and Daddy took Rachel on her first outing -- to the bakery to get bread!

Rachel also got to play piano with Daddy today :)


While I was inside with Rachel our irises and daisies bloomed. I wanted to at least get a picture of them since our lilies will likely only be blooming while we are in Saskatoon in July. Sigh. Oh well, at least I got to somewhat enjoy these flowers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)