Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Saturday, June 25

aka: The Many Faces of Rachel
aka: Trying to get a good picture for her birth announcement

Tash took Sam for the morning. And maybe part of the afternoon as well. I can't remember what they (or we) did but I know Dave and I appreciated the break! Also, at some point during this week, we came up with an AWESOME system. Since I could never remember what I'd asked Dave to do (or needed to do myself) we started using our whiteboard A LOT! I wrote down things I'd like Dave to do, or that I needed to do, and once they were done they got crossed off. This cut down on a lot of arguing (because I couldn't remember if I'd asked Dave to do something or not) and a lot more got done around the house. Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)