Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sunday, June 26

aka Rachel's first time wearing clothes

Today Rachel wore actual clothes for the first time. She wore a dress made for her by Auntie Jenelle. She looked super sweet! The pictures are taken a couple of hours apart -- one before we went out and one after we got home.

We had a quick outing today to SuperStore so that I could get some clothes to wear. I bought two pairs of capris. Yay! We had beef stew for supper and Emily brought yummy bread for us to eat. After our outing I was wiped out. It was my first time out of the house since my midwife appointment which was an hour and a half before Rachel was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)