Tuesday, September 19, 2023

I Spy 2023: Week 35

It's time for another week of "I Spy." I don't know what to say about the photos this week. Hahaha!

Let's Play iSpy 2022

spirit

Between his shirt and his bucket hat, Sam is ready to show a lot of school "spirit." He's been loving high school thus far!
 
window view – quarterly
 

While the leaves on the ivy are holding on, clearly other leaves are starting to fall. Pretty soon, Sam will have a clear view out his window again!

change

One "change" which has happened in the past few months, is that Rachel is starting to take over as the chief cookie baker. She loves whipping up a batch of chocolate chip cookies and we all love eating them so it works out well! Hahaha!

speckled

We went to a potluck on the weekend and some of my food was "speckled." The salmon was speckled with mustard seeds and the vegetable bake was speckled with herbs. The vegetable bake reminded me of the delicious gemusestruedel (vegetable pastry) Dave and I ate in Austria about 13 years ago! You can see all our delicious Austrian food here.  

your choice

I got to garden at work last week and gardening is always "my choice!" Especially when I get paid to do it!!! 

*week 88 of Lysha's challenge prompts. See her post here.

3 comments:

  1. Paid gardening, now that's something I can get behind :) Your food plate looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear Sam is enjoying high school! Rachel looks so grown up baking too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Sam is so enthusiastic about a dress up day. Glad the adjustment to high school is going well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)