Wednesday, September 07, 2022

Currently: September 2022

It feels like not that long that I've been linking up with Anne at in residence for her "Currently" posts. Anne has decided to retire the "Currently" series but I love the format so much that I decided to post my responses to some of her old prompts. These prompts are from her post in September 2015 which you can read here.

[reading]

Sadly, this summer did not activate my reading in the ways that I hoped. So I'm still re-reading the "In Death" series. When I'm not reading that, I'm reading a lot on mlb.com. It's almost playoff time (another month) and baseball news is consuming my life these days.

Blue Jays shortstop Bo Bichette hit a three-run homer off Baltimore’s Nick Vespi in the third inning of Toronto’s nightcap, then added two more in an 8-4 win.

This was a fun story to read. See what I'm talking about here.

[making]

I've made a lot of muffins lately. Other than that, I haven't been making much.

[pinning]

Hmmmm... I guess I've pinned a couple of new muffin recipes. Back to school is muffin baking time around here and that's been my focus in a number of categories :) See my muffins Pinterest board here.

[anticipating]

I'm anticipating that my work life will get a lot easier as I gain more familiarity with our new student information system. Right now, I'm still doing everything for the first time and nothing is easy. But it will get better, right?!?!?

[loving]

I'm loving that both kids are happy with their classes this year. Yesterday was the first day of school and there were quite a few unknowns. But both kids have friends in their classes, like their teachers, and really, what more could I ask for?

So that's what's up with us these first days of September. I hope your month is off to a good start!


3 comments:

  1. Hope you will share some good fall muffin recipes! I need some inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muffins are always good! And yes...it will get better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)