Tuesday, September 22, 2020

10 On The 10th: Rachel's Point Of View

Remember how in my "10 on the 10th" post, I said that Rachel's version would be coming soon? Well, here it is. Enjoy!

Shortly into our walk, I discovered this cute (and silly!) little rock. I thought it would be a good way to kick off my "10 on the 10th" post. (Not literally "kick"!)

After we had been on the path for a bit, I saw this and it reminded me of the palm trees we saw in San Juan when we went on our Disney cruise. (The thing beside the palm tree looks like a fox.)

Taking selfies is fun but you need to have a good arm, the right angle, and a good time to get a good picture.
See what I said above about taking selfies!

Again, see what I said about selfies above :) I really like nature (and selfies!) so the two mix perfectly in this pic.
Flowers are red
My name is not Dave
This makes no sense
Selfie time!
 
Bonus picture of the original poem:
ROSES ARE RED, MY NAMES NOT DAVE THIS POEM MAKES NO SENSE, MICROWAVE -  Anti-Joke Chicken - quickmeme

Sunflowers are beautiful and so are you!
Scarecrows scare the birds out of their feathers but this one 
I think is actually quite cute! Don't you?
Our feet look nice together!
Nature is good for selfies!

Thank you for reading my post. I hope you enjoyed it. (PS. Minecraft is fun!)

From,

Rachel :)


7 comments:

  1. Love your pov Rachel! Super selfies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for selfies.
    I used to collect painted rocks when I was little. It was a thing back then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the best! I bet she had fun taking all the selfies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very impressed with her observations of the day!!! Also, I think the thing beside the palm tree looks like an oversized raccoon sitting on a tiny elephant; that's my interpretation. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)