Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Top Three: Saskatchewan Edition

I thought I would do a post about what each of us picked as our "Top Three Favourite Saskatchewan Moments/Things" to wrap up our holiday. Before I do that though, I wanted to add that, while we weren't too sure about flying during a pandemic, making this trip was absolutely the right decision. It was so good to spend time with my mom and dad and we all enjoyed being together.

Rachel's top three

1 Seeing Oma and Opa

2 Mowing the lawn with Opa.

3 Watching ET. We watched ET one rainy afternoon and, when she wasn't freaked out, Rachel loved it!

Sam's Top Three

1 Seeing Oma and Opa

2 Driving the truck. My dad has decided that each kid should learn to drive at age 10 so Sam got his first driving experience last summer. He enjoyed a few more days of driving (in the fields only) this year.

3 Yummy food, especially BACON!!! Opa and Oma might have bought five pounds of bacon for two weeks. We might have eaten most of it :)


 Natasha's Top Three

1 Time with Mom and Dad

2 Happy Drinks!

3 Enjoying Mom's flowers and watching the hummingbirds.

 

If you look closely, you can see a hummingbird about to land on the feeder in the picture on the left. There might be a hummingbird in the picture on the right, but I can't tell for sure!

Dave's Top Three

1 Excellent meals

 
 2 Visiting on the deck with happy drinks.

3 Enjoying weiner roasts and sleeping in the tent.


And that wraps up our time in Saskatchewan. We so enjoyed being with Mom and Dad and it was a truly relaxing vacation, which was perfect.

3 comments:

  1. Rachel's shirt in the first picture is AMAZING! I'm so glad y'all had a great trip, I love that for 3 of y'all your top selection was being with your parents, it's easy to see the love between y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great time with your folks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)