Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Daily Photo: November 19 - 25, 2019

November 19, 2019 -- After working on various projects in my "office corner" all day, it was a bit of a disaster. Unfortunately, I'm writing this post five days later and it doesn't look much better. I should do something about that :)

November 20, 2019 -- After thinking my outdoor laundry hanging days were done for the season, I was super excited that they weren't! And we've had two nice laundry hanging days since this one. Whooo hooo!!!

November 21, 2019 -- Lately, I've been loving hunkering down under a couple of blankets with a good book. Sam thought that was a great idea and stole my spot!

November 22, 2019 -- We have plans to see Frozen 2 in a special place in January so didn't worry about getting tickets for this past weekend. However, Rachel got a last minute invitation to see it with some friends from dance, so she was pre-gaming by re-watching Frozen!

November 23, 2019 -- I fell down our stairs this day and badly bruised a few places so I spent most of the day on the couch with a book. I LOVED this one. (Also, I'm doing much better now -- just a bit sore. Ow!)

November 24, 2019 -- We had friends over for supper the previous evening, and due to the whole stairs incident, I asked them last minute to bring dessert. They left the remainder for us so I enjoyed apple crisp for breakfast this day. YUM!

November 25, 2019 -- Our backyard, yesterday afternoon. What you can't see is that just around the corner, a vicious battle of football is going on. It ranged over the whole yard but there must have just been a touchdown scored or something which is why none of the boys are in the picture. I have to admit, I love those after school impromptu play dates.

4 comments:

  1. You'll have another day to hang the clothes today! 10 degrees and sunny here! Sorry you fell down the stairs, take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the well wishes. I have some awesome bruises but other than that, I'm okay.

      And yes, I have two loads on the line already, with a third load heading out soon. Yay!!!

      Delete
  2. I loved that book!
    I just re-watched Frozen myself in case I went to see the movie soon.
    Hanging laundry to dry. LOVE IT - I have a clothesline but we've never set it up because the Hubs is convinced the dogs will drag all the clothes off the line... probably right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason and the girls watched Frozen today! I'm trying not to be jealous that they're all out for the Thanksgiving break.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)