Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Project 366: Days 114 Through 120

April 23, 2016 -- While Sam and I were doing the readathon, Rachel created this dog with his bowl and some snails out of modeling clay.
April 24, 2016 -- Dave made the Jewish delicacy of matzah brei.
April 25, 2016 -- My bouquet of freesias was starting to bloom!
April 26, 2016 -- Sam was calmly reading in the dentist chair while waiting. I have friends who have kids who are terrified of the dentist so I'm always thankful he is so calm.
April 27, 2016 -- Sam had his first T-ball practice. He LOVED it!
April 28, 2016 -- Sam lost his Fitbit this day. We were searching on the school playground with flashlights until late and Sam fell asleep pretty quickly. (Thankfully, a running club student found it the next day and returned it to the school office. Whew.)
April 29, 2016 -- We went out with Tim and Janice to celebrate my and Tim's birthdays. Janice read about this deep fried avocado appetizer and I'm so glad she did. It was delicious!

3 comments:

  1. DEEP FRIED AVOCADO??! I'm impressed that Canada is beating Georgia as far as imaginatively deep frying things, haha!! And as for Rachel's clay art...I did not think those snails were snails at first. I thought they were something else to do with a dog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep--my kiddos did not do well at the dentist! The second time around was a little better, so I'm hopeful for the next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dumb question, how do you like modeling clay vs play doh? Do you find one more age-appropriate than the other?
    Also, I agree that the dentist is very polarizing. I hated it as a kid and lived in DREAD days before. Aaron so far really likes it and gets excited for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)