Friday, September 30, 2011

Busy, Tiring, Day

Today was a busy, E-H-A-U-S-T-I-N-G day. We had Tevan all day and he was pretty fussy and so was Rachel. The plan was for Dave to work downstairs and only come up if I needed him. Sadly, I needed him for most of the day. sigh...

Sam wanted a "tree out of honey" on his toast this morning and Dave was quite artistic. When we asked Sam where he thought of this he said, "Alissa made it for me." Thanks for setting the bar so high Alissa!

As you can tell, we had our hands full today! And of course, today is the day that EPCOR came to change our water meter in our basement, and they needed to dig up our yard to find the outside tap to turn off our water because the one in our basement is broken. sigh. And double sigh.

Dave put Tevan down on the play mat so he could do something while I was nursing Rachel and when Dave came back, two minutes later, Tevan had rolled over and fallen asleep!

And when he put Tevan down again, to do something else, he came back and Sam was entertaining him! It was supercute!

Fortunately tonight was date night so we had a chance to relax. Which for me meant putting away laundry, doing dishes, and finish sorting my box of correspondence. Then Dave and I watched about half of Notting Hill before deciding it was time for bed. So Good Night! I'm looking forward to having a bit of a break tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)