Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bathtime Sunday!

We've had a lazy Sunday so far. We all slept in until quarter to ten, then Dave made French Toast and then Rachel and Sam had baths.

First up was Miss Rachel. She still LOVES her bath which is so great. See how she's just hanging out, sucking on her fist? She's so content.

Next up was Mr. Sam. Sam is sooo active in his bath, playing and splashing and scrubbing. Sometimes bathing him is a bit of a challenge, not because he doesn't like the water, but because he is so active he doesn't want to cooperate with the getting clean part of the bath.

After bathtime it's time to dry off. A game that somehow got started with Sam is that when he's wrapped in his towel, he's a towel monster. I don't know when, or how, this game got started but then he has to run around and scare everyone. It's quite funny sometimes :)

And here are Sam and Rachel, both being green towel monsters! I can't believe Sam was ever this small and I can't believe how big Miss Rachel is. I don't quite know how that works, but there you are!

Now Sam, Rachel and Dave are out watching construction and I am going to go join them. Then we're going to the library. It's nothing but excitement around here, I'm telling you! But I wouldn't have it any other way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)