Monday, September 12, 2011

Rachel is growing...

...which is a good thing and a bad thing. Today she wore an outfit for the last time (sniff! sob!). Of course, it was also a newborn size (5-8 lbs) but I just can't believe she is outgrowing things already.

The sleeper Rachel is wearing below is one that I spotted at Costco in July 2010. Since it was tea-themed, and we were trying to get pregnant, I told Dave that if we got pregnant that cycle we were coming back and buying this sleeper. If we found out we were having a boy then surely someone we knew would have a girl and we could give it to them.

Sure enough, we got pregnant that cycle and bought this sleeper. Sadly, that pregnancy miscarried but then we got pregnant again and at the 20-week ultrasound found out that, in fact, we could keep this sleeper for our daughter! And now that daughter is Rachel and she is getting too big for this sleeper. How quickly time goes sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this exact sleeper at Costco here and thought of you! I am so glad that you got it for Rachel. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)