Thursday, April 07, 2011

Sam gets some energy back

Sam has gotten some of his energy back and particularly enjoyed pushing his stroller around for awhile when I was out at New Mom's. I NEEDED to get out of the house so Dave took the pictures below. Dave and I gave Sam the doll for his birthday and my parents gave him the stroller.



I LOVE that in the one picture below Sam is pushing the stroller out of the shot. It shows that he is actually MOVING again. Which is awesome after four days of basically just sitting on someone's lap and not playing at all.



And he even wanted to eat today. We gave him some French Bread and he loved it. I thought it was hysterical that he stuck it in his mouth like a cigar :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)