Friday, April 22, 2011

Sam and Olivia

On Thursday we had Olivia here all day. She and Sam play so well together. Dave had them in the morning so I could go to MOPS. Sam and Olivia enjoyed hanging out on the couch for awhile.



Dave took them in the wagon to the library and Ten Thousand Villages. Then I came home and we fed them lunch. At one point Sam and Olivia came into the kitchen and Sam announced, "We holding hands!" And they were. It was super cute :) And Sam seems to have gotten over his shyness of hugging Olivia, as witnessed below.



The two of them are such good friends and get along so well. I'm so happy for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)