Friday, July 22, 2022

10 On The 10th: July 2022

I know my last post was a "10 on the 10th" but it was very belated and this one is a little more timely. Here's what our July 10th looked like this year.

Yes, Dave and I are still doing our outside, morning coffee time. This will be one of those things that will always define "Summer 2022" for me!

I've loved caring for my day lilies this summer. Every day I've removed the dead flowers and spending so much time with flowers just makes me happy!

Rachel and I were last minute greeters at church. Rachel ended up holding the door for everyone and her role was so appreciated.

The kids needed new tennis rackets. Hopefully these will last them a few years.

I had my first, but not my last, toasted tomato sandwich of the summer. Yum!!!

Since it was a gorgeous afternoon, we went to the pool and hung out for over two hours.

We were able to make a quick stop by Tim and Janice's to meet their new puppy, Stella. I don't love dogs but Stella sure is cute :)

Pool laundry is hanging on the line and we're almost ready to eat supper outside. I would say 75% of our meals have been eaten out here this summer.

A summer Sunday is almost always one of the best days of the year! Happy summer!

3 comments:

  1. There is something about summer Sundays! The pool looks refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so much summer goodness in one post- looks like it is a great one! Those tomatoes are perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dog is so cute! Looks like a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)