Tuesday, April 02, 2019

Daily Photo: March 26 - April 1, 2019

March 26, 2019 -- Tuesday is dance day! Rachel posed for me in her ballet studio.

March 27, 2019 -- I didn't give you any tulip pictures last week but my tulip love is still going strong.

March 28, 2019 -- Opening Day of MLB was finally here!!! We couldn't watch the whole game but Sam and I eagerly watched about an hour of it. Here is the first pitch of the year for the Jays!!!

March 29, 2019 -- The first laundry hanging day of the year!!!

March 30, 2019 -- Sam is TEN!!!

March 31, 2019 -- We had a late snowstorm. It was a big fluffy snow and everything looked so pretty.

April 1, 2019 -- Last week I thought I would be showing you a picture of "starting to get green" grass. Mother Nature had other plans though...

1 comment:

  1. All good things...especially the laundry line...lol! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)