Monday, August 20, 2012

Sick Day

I am having a sick day today. I have a cold. I slept for thirteen hours last night. Hopefully tomorrow I will be back to blog about what happened last week, what we did this past weekend, and why I'm packing yet again! It's a crazy time for me to be sick, which is probably why I AM sick. These things are never convenient, are they?!?!?

Anyways, until then here are some pictures to keep you entertained.

Life is always better when seen through a colander! At least, that's my kids' motto :)

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you aren't feeling well! I will have to try the colander on the head technique...is it sort of like rose colored glasses? Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)