Thursday, August 16, 2012

Any Resemblance?

So once in awhile I look at my kids and think, "They look nothing alike." So a few days ago I looked at some pictures and decided to compare. And I'm asking you, what do you think? Are these kids each other's twin, or are they siblings despite their different looks? Help a mother out. Please.

Here are Sam and Rachel, respectively, on their second day of life.


Here are Sam and Rachel, respectively, at about three months old.

Here are Sam and Rachel at six months old.

Here are Sam and Rachel at their one year birthday. (And I don't know why Sam is never smiling.)

So what's your opinion?

2 comments:

  1. I see some resemblance, but they're definitely not look-alikes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love the comparisons! I definitely see some similarities...both little cuties! Love that Sam is all serious and contemplative looking while Rachel is always bubbly and happy. And Sam's long eyelashes remind me of my Brody's. Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)