Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Photo Of The Day -- March 22 - 31, 2018

Here's another chunk of photo of the day pictures.

March 22, 2018 -- I love experimenting with different settings on my camera but I should really get a tripod for low-light photos. PS. I love that Rachel is starting to enjoy reading to herself at bedtime.

March 23, 2018 -- I noticed the daffodils were bravely poking their heads above ground this day. (They haven't gotten any bigger than this thanks to our cold weather. Boo.)

March 24, 2018 -- We went to Starbucks and there was a big cup, a medium cup, and a little cup, and it was just right :)

March 25, 2018 -- I am in the process of making a new summer wreath for our front door and this was what remained.

March 26, 2018 -- I am determined that our kids are going to learn to ride bikes this year so we've been practicing a lot. Rachel was actually getting her feet off the ground here although it's hard to tell.

March 27, 2018 -- It's my normal, non-picture taking, Tuesday.

March 28, 2018 -- Rachel was the "grand mechant loup" (big bad wolf) in her French play at school this day.

March 29, 2018 -- Ready for the opening day of baseball!

March 30, 2018 -- I love these four kids snuggling on the couch on Sam's ninth birthday!

March 31, 2108 -- Our first Blue Jays game of the 2018 season! More on this special game coming in a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)