Monday, April 02, 2018

Photo Of The Day -- March 12 - 21, 2018

Even though I haven't posted about my photo of the day project for three weeks (YIKES!), it is still going strong. I promise I am not catching up on all three weeks in one post though :)

March 12, 2018 -- My parents, also known as Oma and Opa, arrived this day to spend a few days with us before heading off again. They brought us a crokinole board, handmade by my dad. I cried.

March 13, 2018 -- While the boys were away, Rachel and my mom did each other's make up. This is Rachel's favourite thing to do. She didn't get this from me :)

March 14, 2018 -- My mom and Rachel baked buns this day and instead of falling asleep, I was dreaming of a fresh bun and cheese. So at 11:23pm, I gave in. It was so worth it!

March 15, 2018 -- Mom and Dad were heading off on a trip this day but Opa got some more games of crokinole in.

March 16, 2018 -- I decided to take a photo a day starring what I thought would be my last bunch of tulips for the winter.

March 17, 2018 -- They brightened up our table for over a week.

March 18, 2018 -- I had fun photographing them at different angles, but they should have been opening up a bit by this day. Hmmmm...

March 19, 2018 -- Okay, you have lots of water, why are you starting to droop?

March 20, 2018 -- These tulips still aren't opening. Weird.

March 21, 2018 -- Okay, these are the saddest tulips ever and made for a completely boring photo essay. Instead of opening, they all gave up and drooped. That didn't go as planned.

2 comments:

  1. I can't get over how grown up Rachel is getting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my the tulips! That should be saying: Sometimes life gives you droopy tulips. On a random note, when I was in Spain, there were cheese sandwiches everywhere and one time after a long time of walking, I had one and it was among the best sandwiches of my life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)