Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Photo Of The Day -- March 3 - 11, 2018

March 3, 2018 -- It was the Jewish holiday of Purim so Rachel wore her ballet costume all day and had her face painted at the Purim party. Then she got to lick out the muffin bowl and it was basically the BEST DAY EVER!

March 4, 2018 -- Between a church meeting, a play date, and a birthday party, I completely forgot to take a picture this day. I didn't even realize I hadn't taken one until I was trying to find it on the camera for this post.

March 5, 2018 -- I just love how these tulips look. The highlights of yellow are so pretty. And thankfully Spring is going strong in our house because outside we're still snow and cold (not unbearable but not nice) all the time.

March 6, 2018 -- I should really start a series on Sam's interesting reading positions. This is just one of many! And yes, he was rocking while he read.

March 7, 2018 -- Rachel was announced as "student of the week" at the kids' school this day. She got recognized for her citizenship and for being a good friend and role model. We're so proud of her.

March 8, 2018 -- For some reason the kids decided to share a bowl of Cheerios this day. They got themselves their own after school snack so I wasn't complaining!

March 9, 2018 -- I was too busy reading a good book (The Address by Fiona Davis) and trying to finish our Kenya photo book to take a picture this day.

March 10, 2018 -- After a full day, Rachel and I enjoyed tea in our mugs from the Giraffe Centre in Naroibi. I love drinking tea with her.

March 11, 2018 -- To combat time change grumpiness we took advantage of the lighter evening and went for a walk to pick up one thing. And get ice cream. Because even if you're wearing a snowsuit, lighter evenings make me want ice cream!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for ice cream. I picked some up at the grocery store today...and it is still pretty cold here in Georgia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tulips are beautiful! I heard today that we have a tulip farm not too far from us, so we might have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)