Monday, June 27, 2016

Project 366: Days 142 Through 155

I haven't done a Project 366 post in awhile so, although I'm still going to be posting them on Mondays, I'm going to be posting two weeks at a time until I catch up. I may not have been blogging but my Project 366 is still going strong. Also, I forget what the reasoning was behind some of these pictures since I'm about six weeks behind in posting them so there may just be some really random ones without much explanation :)

May 21, 2016 -- This was the day we walked 12km to a local mall along the network of trails in our city. I thought these trees about to bloom were gorgeous.
May 22, 2016 -- Since there was no school the next day, Sam and Rachel had a sleepover. They were so cute reading together in Sam's bed.
May 23, 2016 -- The kids were so excited we'd set up the trampoline the day before that they were out there before breakfast, in their pajamas, jumping on it!
May 24, 2016 -- I had an eager helper watering my flowers.
May 25, 2016 -- I don't remember the purpose of this picture but since I took it at 6:43am, I obviously went for an early morning walk somewhere. Probably to the library. This is my favourite, most used trail in our city.
May 26, 2016 -- This is an Instagram repeat but "Sam was swinging for the fences" at T-ball!
May 27, 2016 -- Dave and Sam played some tennis at our pool's opening BBQ. Rachel and I swam instead.
May 28, 2016 -- My youth, A, and I took a selfie while waiting for Tessa to compete in the hurdles at a provincial competition. A and Tessa are best friends.
May 29, 2016 -- We had a few conversations about, and different ways of, supporting youth at church this day. Here are some of the youth getting ready to serve a soup lunch. I asked if I could grab a picture of them for this project and they all agreed. Random note: I taught 3 out of 4 of these girls Sunday School when they were four years old. One of them graduated from Grade 12 this past Saturday. Yikes!
May 30, 2016 -- Since I took this picture at 10pm, I'm guessing I was grabbing a late supper this day. I can't remember why though. Also, I LOVE a basic green salad which I usually dress up with feta cheese and peppers. Yum!
May 31, 2016 -- Rachel was curious about "when she was a baby" this day so I pulled out some of her baby clothes. Aw, the sweet memories.
June 1, 2016 -- Sam had a medical appointment in another city this day so we combined it with some IKEA shopping. He was being a goof at lunch :)
June 2, 2016 -- Rachel addressed her birthday party invitations at breakfast this day. She was sooooo excited to hand them out.
June 3, 2016 -- We had a PD Day (day off school) this day so I took a vacation day to spend it with the kids. We had a play date with good friends in the morning and Rachel was reading the youngest some books. It was the first time I'd heard her read books which she hadn't read before and I was amazed by her ability! And the toddler was highly entertained!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome trampoline! It was one of my favorite things when I was growing up, and it's definitely on my wish list for us now. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)