Thursday, June 07, 2012

Blog Header

After looking at all the blogs last week on the living room tour, I decided that I wanted a nicer blog header. Dave said he would make one up for me. All I have to do is choose a picture. I have a very specific idea in mind of what I want for a picture. I'd like Sam and Rachel and a nice background. It doesn't sound all that complicated, does it?

Tonight we had official family portraits taken and since Rachel and Sam were nicely dressed in coordinating clothing I thought I would try to get a blog header picture. These were the results...




Needless to say I still don't have a blog header picture. Maybe tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)