Friday, June 17, 2011

Yoga and Rides!

Sam did not sleep well Wednesday night. He woke up at 3:30 and Dave dealt with him. He woke up again at 4:30 freaking out because a mosquito was buzzing around him. I got the mosquito, tucked him back in and 20 minutes later he was upset again because of another mosquito. Dave and I brought him to bed with us. Sam fell asleep at about 5:30 or so, holding my hand. It was very sweet.

However, the child takes up a lot of room and we only have a double bed. Dave got some interesting "back massages" and I was probably protected from the worst of them by Knut's pillow. Anyways, we all slept until 9. Then I showered and got ready and did some yoga! I have pretty darn good balance for someone who is 40 weeks and 3 days pregnant, hey?



And just for interest's sake, here is Dave displaying his awesome balance too!



So Mom, Dad, Sam and I headed to West Edmonton Mall to take Sam on the rides at Galaxyland. He wanted to go with Oma on all the rides so it was pretty easy for me! He went on the vehicle ride three times -- once on the firetruck and twice on the motorcycles.





Then he and Oma went on the train and then he wanted to ride the horses so he went on the merry-go-round twice -- once with Oma and once with Opa. By then he was EXHAUSTED and it was time to leave. He also walked A TON and so fell asleep in the car on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)