Friday, September 17, 2010

Best Date Night Ever!!!

On Thursday, after MOPS and work, Dave and I had a date night. We went to a movie. And out for dinner. Sadly, East Side Mario's in South Commons has closed :( I really wanted pasta. Well, okay, what I REALLY wanted was their unlimited salad and bread, and to be able to enjoy my pasta on Friday for lunch :)

So we went to Montana's. Where nothing (not a thing) appealed to me. I got the kids' pasta with garlic bread and a side of vegetables. Mom, you've spoiled me, so the vegetables in their butter and garlic sauce were gross. And the kids' pasta was gross. But the garlic bread was good.

The movie we saw was "Dinner for Schmucks" and it had the potential to be just really bad but instead it was just really Really REALLY good. Like hysterically funny! What a great date night movie.

Then when we got home Sam wasn't sleeping and had gas from his Ethiopian food and so didn't fall asleep until 11:15. And then he woke up at 2am and was up at 7 for the day on Friday. But we had a really good date night on Thursday so that makes up for the bad night of sleep, right? Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)