Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Daily Photo: May 21 - 27, 2019

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers yesterday. I really will try and keep you posted as soon as I know more.

May 21, 2019 -- After being closed for four weeks, the children's department at our library was once again OPEN!!! Whooo hoooo!!!

May 22, 2019 -- Between rain and the Science Fair, Sam hadn't yet made it to a ball game this season. However, he made it to this one and made his pitching debut. I'm no expert, but I think he did AMAZING!!! He got to pitch for two innings and struck out two batters. (This is the first year where the kids pitch so everyone is new to it.)

May 23, 2019 -- I love Spring with a passion and all the trees bursting into bloom make me sooooo happy. Sadly, in the past couple of years, I seem to have developed allergies so these same trees blooming also give me extremely itchy eyes, a runny nose, and sneezes. Boo.

May 24, 2019 -- I realized I hadn't taken a picture so I grabbed a quick photo of my flower pots against the fence. And on Sunday, I added a couple of more pots because I decided it was looking a little bare. Ha!

May 25, 2019 -- You already know we love baseball around here but I know of few Canadians who aren't cheering for the Toronto Raptors these days. The last 7.3 seconds of the game took about seven minutes to actually play, but at the end, the Toronto Raptors were headed to the NBA finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 26, 2019 -- We made Rwandan pancakes for our Country of the Week meal this day. They were delicious!!!

May 27, 2019 -- And this is what our back yard looked like yesterday. I know you can't really tell in this picture but we've done a ton of yard work back here over the past two weekends and it looks amazing, if I say so myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)