Monday, July 23, 2012

More Memes


It is too hot to write anything profound today or to upload pictures so here's another meme. And yes, this came from Erika again. I think I missed the boat on a lot of blogging memes so I'm throwing one in now and again because they are easy to do and I don't have to think about what else to write about :) Plus, don't you have oh-so-much fun getting to know me?!!?
A is for age 40: 29
B is for breakfast today:a strawberry yogurt and a glass of iced tea and lemonade mixed. Usually I also have a cinnamon raisin bagel toasted with margarine but I didn't have time today.
C is for currently craving: chocolate and Coke
D is for dinner tonight a veggie burger, BBQd yellow squash, and steamed swiss chard and baby pak choy and steamed peas. Lots of yummy CSA food!, veggie
E is for favorite type of exercise to be determined since I just joined a gymbe
F is for an irrational fear creepy crawly things
G is for gross food: cilantro
H is for hometown: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
I is for something important: my family
J is for current favorite jam: strawberry freezer jam
K is for kids: Sam is three and Rachel is one
L is for current location underneath the fan in our living room
M is for the most recent way you spent money: I joined a gym tonight (see “E” above). Although I don’t have to start paying fees until mid-August so I guess at the grocery store tonight buying lots of dairy products.
N is for something you need: a thunderstorm so our house will cool down.
O is for occupation stay-at-home mom
P is for pet peeve people who don’t commit.

Q is for a quote “I call lots of birds flying a ‘bird jam’ Mommy!” – my son Sam. This one still has me laughing! R is for random fact about you I have visited 37 countries in the world. It used to match with my age but I got older and haven’t travelled as much lately. Note to self: Change that. Go somewhere new!
S is for favorite healthy snack salad that is just lettuce and feta cheese.: raw veggies in hummus
T is for favorite treat: a Coke. And cheese and crackers.
U is for something that makes you unique I got my nose slammed in the trunk of a car when I was three years old! So I have a cute scar on my nose.
V is for favorite vegetable Tomatoes, avocadoes, lettuce.
W is for today’s workout: Running up and down stairs with five loads of laundry and to do about seventy billion diaper changes.
X is for X-rays you’ve had: teeth, lungs, knee.
Y is for yesterday’s highlight Visiting with good friends and going out for supper.
Z is for your time zone Eastern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)