Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Day of Rest

On Sunday we were planning on going to Riversdale Pool in Saskatoon but someone would have had to sit on the side with Rachel and it was too hot a day. We ended up just staying at Mom and Dad's and enjoying a lazy Sunday at home. Sam played in his pool on the deck, I caught up on more blogging and in the afternoon I vacuumed the house. It was a fairly quiet day.

On Saturday Sam drove the tractor with Dad and he L-O-V-E-D it!!! He didn't stop smiling for ages. Again, I wish I could post video of this experience but you'll just have to imagine it through the pictures.

I also got a picture of Mom in her garden with her tall tall tall corn. Can you see my mom amidst all the corn???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)