Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 22, 2011 -- Full term!!!

So today I am full term -- 37 weeks. This means that whenever Knut comes, he/she won't be considered a preemie and that we will definitely be able to have a home birth, assuming Knut cooperates. Dave did three loads of Knut's laundry today and I folded all the clothes, blankets, hats, socks, bedding, etc that you need for a newborn. (Or that we think we need for a newborn!).

Today was also a day of getting things done and we grocery shopped, mailed a package of Sam's old clothes to Baby Will, I got my free Starbucks birthday drink, we bought some of the home birth supplies we needed and it just felt like a lot got accomplished. Yay!

As of tonight, Knut's change table is in position, his/her clothes are all washed and folded in his/her dresser (along with the bedding and towels), his/her first outfit is ready to go in the Moses basket, and the Moses basket is clean and ready as well. Double Yay!!!

Knut has still been quite active and I am definitely still feeling his/her kicks and rolls. You can see his/her bum shift from one side of my stomach to the other. (Okay, technically it's my uterus but it feels like my stomach!).

I'm wearing another dress in this picture that was part of the January shopping spree and I think I look so huge in it. Maybe because I am?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)