Thursday, January 27, 2011

Knut at 20 weeks (and four-ish days!)

So today we had our 20-week ultrasound. This is the one where they give the baby a good looking over and make sure it is physically looking alright. Knut passed with flying colours. (Okay, I added that part.) The ultrasound tech was VERY thorough and it was about half an hour before she called Dave in to see our baby. Fortunately she let me pee after about ten minutes. Trust me, having more than a litre of water in your system while you are pregnant is NO FUN.

When she showed us Knut, we saw his/her head, face, arms, heart beating (which was super cool!), spine, hands and legs. And now, without further ado, here is our little Knut as of today!


I love how he/she is waving at us in the above picture. That's the blob on the upper left side of the picture. And I love how clearly you can see his/her spine along the bottom of the picture. And I love this next picture of his/her (so adorable! so cute!) feet. Check out all his/her toes :)

We can't wait to meet you extra-wombally little Knut. Keep growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)