Sunday, June 03, 2012

Random Acts of Beauty

A blogger I read, NieNie, asked what private photo collections we have? I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but what I really like to take pictures of are things that are in multiples but different colours or starkly arranged. I have a picture of a porch full of empty rocking chairs from when we visited Dave's grandparents in New York State which I absolutely love. Sadly I don't have it on my computer (and we don't have a scanner -- boo.) but I do have some other examples of what I'm talking about. It's a little confusing to explain but I also like a whole bunch of different fabrics all put together or the rows of paint chips in hardware stores.

What do you think of the pictures below? Is there something in them which appeals to you as well?




(If the above picture didn't have me in it,
it would be another example of what I'm trying to explain!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)