Monday, March 14, 2011

Knut at 28 (or 27) weeks, 1 day

EDITED TO ADD: OOOPS :( Knut was only at 27 weeks, 1 day this day. I screwed up :(

Here is Knut at 28 weeks and 1 day. He/She is growing and moving around A LOT. Last night when I was going to bed I flipped on my side like I always do and Man! Knut did NOT like that, if the amount of squirming was any indication. Also, he/she kicked so hard Dave could see it from across the room. It was impressive!

As a reminder that his/her due date is getting closer (3 months left), tonight Dave and I have a refresher prenatal course. Barb joked that she was getting Dave to teach the emergency childbirth part! Ha ha ha! We will have to pay more attention to the "Preparing for a Homebirth" part though :)

I'm wearing a spring-y shirt today because it is supposed to be a high of +8C and I am CELEBRATING SPRING! Yay yay yay! I'm so happy we're finally getting some "warmer" temperatures. Hopefully we've seen the last of -20C... We shall see. Anyways, here's Knut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)