Thursday, March 03, 2011

A CSer in the making? Time will tell...

Sam -- completely independently and without any help from me -- put the following up on the fridge today:
So, of course, I *had* to get photographic evidence of his future field of study :) A skeptical reader might raise objections here about millions of monkeys, typewriters, and Shakespeare, but I am sure that this was totally intentional on Sam's part.

However, later that day Sam decided it was time to read, and so he quite happily spent a while ensconced in the rocking chair in his nursery, like so:Will he be an English major (like Mommy), or a computer scientist (like Daddy)? The jury is still out, apparently. Stay tuned for the next installment of "Reading Way Too Much Into What Our Child Is Doing".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)