Saturday, July 30, 2011

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Today we drove to Saskatoon. Well, actually, I drove from Edmonton to Saskatoon as Dave can't drive yet. I was a little worried because I had a bad headache last night and it didn't go away until about 5:30 this morning. Fortunately I woke up feeling better this morning and by 11am we were off.


I've been wanting to get a picture of the beer-sign wrapped hay bales ever since we saw them when we drove to Drumheller when Sam was a baby. I noticed these particular ones on Sunday when I was driving to the Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village. So now I have the pictures of these which makes me really happy!

Rachel attempts to drive after a nursing break! Or not :)

We had to take another nursing break in Ruddell because Rachel was freaking out. Sam drank his milk, we saw another washing-machine fire-pit which made me laugh because I thought Mom and Dad's was the only one, and then we were on our way.

We arrived in good time, around 5:30, and Uncle Arlyn and Auntie Arline were here. It was AWESOME to arrive here and I was proud of the fact that I had driven the entire way. And now we're here for however long our construction takes. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)