Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Today Auntie Myrna invited the local Ewert aunts and uncles to her house for a BBQ so that they could meet Rachel. Grandma Ewert was there too, with Harry, her boyfriend from Pineview, and so she also got to meet Rachel.

Rachel with her Great Grandma Ewert,
who is 104 years old.

Parker came from Sherwood Park to spend a few days with Auntie Myrna. He and Sam had a blast playing together. I think Sam liked not having to share Parker with Jake!

Hanging out on Auntie Myrna's back deck was lovely, as was visiting with my aunts and uncles, some of whom I haven't seen for a long time.

A picture of Grandma and Harry, as well as other people who were eating inside. It was a lovely gathering and nice to see everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)