Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Live From New York...!

I just realized that there were a few videos from our New York visit which I wanted to share and that I hadn't done so yet. Enjoy! The first two videos are from a petting zoo set up at a local church which we went to in White Plains.


The train station in Albany was playing jazz music over the speakers and Sam thought some dancing was in order. This was on the way home and he didn't want to get dressed at 6 in the morning so he wore his pjs on the train for awhile!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, the video of Sam breaking it down to the jazz music was so cute and funny! It reminds me of this video I took of Evan in 2009 when he was 2 years old. He just surprised us one evening while we were on our annual beach vacation (he was just so happy) and when we left a restaurant, he broke into this fantastic dance routine. Seriously, kid had some moves! ;-)

    http://eddieandsherryreese.blogspot.com/2009/12/evan-thinks-he-can-dance.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)