And the reason I'm not blogging tonight, in no particular order, is because:
1) I didn't take one. single. picture. all day long. And how boring is a post without pictures. (A post from me at least. When it comes to other bloggers I read, I don't care if you have pictures or not -- just blog already!)
2) Rachel is now off the antibiotics. And she has a rash. And she has a doctor's appointment for Thursday. So if she gets worse before then it's back to the walk-in clinic for us. (Thanks to Dr Google I have diagnosed her with roseola which means the rash should be gone by tomorrow. If I'm right I'm applying for med school. Ha ha ha!)
3) I yelled at Sam no less than three times today and made him cry twice and who wants to blog about that? In my defense I was super-exhausted and he was super-needy. I know, I should have understood his position in all this -- he's tired too and bored and tired of his sick sister getting all the attention. Why do I always have to be the adult??? (Don't answer that one.)
4) We ordered pizza tonight for supper which Dave picked up (in the rain) on his way home from work. My pizza had pepperoni on it. I'm a vegetarian. The pizza place's offer of a free pizza NEXT TIME did nothing to get me supper tonight. So I walked back to the pizza place (in the rain) to get my correct pizza. By then the rest of my family was practically done eating.
5) Our landlord came, with a plumber, to check out the awful smell which has been invading our house every time we use our shower/tub since July. Of course, tonight, the ONE AND ONLY NIGHT, it needed to smell -- yep, you guessed it -- it didn't. The plumbers concluded it was the diaper in the garbage causing the smell. Do you think if it was just diapers in the garbage we would have figured it out before now?!?!?
6) I'm going to bed with the words of Annie ringing in my head, "The sun'll come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow there'll be sun." Because despite what the weather forecast says tomorrow has got to be a better day than today. (ps. I also have songs from Les Mis running through my head because Erika blogged about that and I read her post before I wrote this one.)
So hopefully you understand my reasons for not blogging tonight. And I hope you all had better days than I did. Good night.