Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Today, so far...

Sam, Rachel and I met Julian, Tessa and Yumi at Cafe O Play today. It was a fun morning and I really enjoyed talking with Yumi. And I ran into some people I know from another parenting group I did things with when Sam was younger. It's things like that which make me feel at home in Edmonton. Sam had a cupcake and a four berry smoothie. He really really really liked it :)

Rachel tried out the exersaucer for the first time. I think she enjoyed it. And yes, I know it was too tall for her. And I also know she's missing a sock :) She liked hanging out though.

When we got home Sam wanted cottage cheese in each bowl, rather than choosing one. Sometimes I give in because, really, what's the big deal? At least, that's what I ask myself. And he really enjoyed it.

And now both kids are napping and I took this...

...and turned it into this.

Yay me! Ha ha ha!!!

Sheri is bringing Naden and Tevan over in about fifteen minutes so I can watch them while she goes to get her massage gift from us New Mom's. So I will have four kids on my own until Dave gets home. He said he'd try to get home around 4 or 4:30 and "no later than 5:00" so wish me luck! I'll need it. And patience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)