Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Slices of Life

Alissa and I were talking about "what-you-see versus reality" when it comes to things like Facebook and blogging. On Facebook and in blogs, you see just a small slice of a person's life, and we think that too many people assume that they are getting the whole picture from reading one's Facebook statuses or reading what is posted on one's blog.

Two pictures that I took today illustrate that all too clearly!

Exhibit One: A lovely picture of Alissa, Sam and Rachel.

Exhibit Two: The reality was that Sam had just spilled his smoothie and we were waiting for someone to come clean it up and Rachel had a HUGE poo and needed not only a diaper change but an ENTIRE outfit change.

Yep, it was one of THOSE days today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)