Thursday, May 17, 2012

Delayed

So I was supposed to write Rachel's 11 month old post today but I am just too fried. I wanted to weigh Rachel so I could have accurate stats and, of course, that just turned out to be too complicated. And then that led to search for a doctor and that turned out to be too frustrating and depressing. So now we have no weight for Rachel, no doctor, and I am going to bed. I didn't even get dishes done or supper made. Dave did the rest of the dishes while I called to find ONE. SINGLE. B&B near Sandbanks which would take kids. SOOOOO frustrating. I eventually did find one but I feel like I am ready for JUST. ONE. THING. in my life to be easy. And it's not. sigh.

This moving/transition stuff will end eventually. Right? RIGHT?!?!?!

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)