Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Singing Truck!

This spring and summer the ice cream truck has trundled up and down outside our house. It plays The Music Box Dancer loudly and Sam calls it "the Singing Truck!" He LOVES it and always hears it long before I do.

On Sunday, when the Singing Truck passed by, I grabbed Sam and ran outside after it. I thought it would be neat to get him a treat from the truck. We bought a VERY expensive ice cream sandwich ($4!!!) and after supper Sam devoured it.

He's still talking about his "special treat from the Singing Truck" so it was well worth it, in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)