Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Construction!!!

So the City of Edmonton has been doing construction on 99th Street this summer
and it is definitely going to be going on well into the fall too!

Yesterday they were tearing up the road right on our corner.

Sam, Rachel and I walked to the yoga place and sat on the stairs and watched.

We were there for about half an hour before lunch
and for about half an hour after Sam's nap.

It was very exciting for Sam!
He didn't stop smiling the entire hour we were out there.

And the highlight for him was when the drivers' returned his wave
and even honked their horns for him!

I have to admit: I thought it was pretty cool to see too.
Especially when they lifted up HUGE chunks of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)