Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cousins growing up...

On Saturday night my cousin, Rebecca, and her partner, AJ, hosted us at their new house. They moved in the beginning of May. Their house is lovely and their yard has a lot of potential. They've already planted a ton of trees and a garden.

We met my Auntie Alice, Uncle Rich, Auntie Jean, Grandma Krahn and cousin, Darcy, there. It was nice to have a chance to visit with people. And we had awesome appetizers and BBQ hamburger and yummy BBQd squash for supper.


On the tour of outside we ended up spending a lot of time in the garden picking peas and peppers and pulling some weeds to earn our supper :) It was a lot of fun!


Sam enjoyed meeting Smokey, their two-week-old cat, although he was a little unsure of him at times.

Rachel enjoyed hanging out on a deck chair when she got tired of being held. I think it was a nice break for her!

And having no trees around means that the sunset isn't blocked. It was lovely!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)