Sunday, January 12, 2014

Project 364: Days 5 Through 11

January 5, 2014 -- I got an unexpected Christmas gift from a friend this day. It made my week!
January 6, 2014 -- Freshly bathed children, laughing at their daddy, and wearing fleecy snowman pajamas. What could be better on a cold night?
January 7, 2014 -- Beautiful frost patterns outside our bedroom window almost make the cold weather (-40C with windchill) worth it. Almost.
January 8, 2014 -- After almost three weeks of being at home during the day, Sam was off to school again, and Rachel ate lunch by herself.
 January 9, 2014 -- I went to the library today.
January 10, 2014 -- It's not quite dog sledding but Dave sledding is a viable form of transportation around here.
January 11, 2014 -- After the Kinderconcert, Rachel discovered in a hands-on way that a cello vibrates when it is played.

7 comments:

  1. Rachel looks so lonely eating lunch!!

    Can you ask Dave if he can Dave sled me to school!? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check with him. The commute might be a bit of an issue though :)

      Delete
  2. OH. MY. GOSH. That frost picture is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Love seeing your life through your lens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's been fun to capture a bit of life each day.

      Delete
  3. That picture of Sam and Rachel is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The brother/sister picture is way too cute!!! I love your frost picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that 4 out of those 6 books are ones that I've read! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)