Sunday, January 19, 2014

Project 364: Days 12 Through 18

January 12, 2014 -- Sam read to us from his home reading books. I am in awe that He. Can. Read!!! It's such an important, life changing, skill.
 
January 13, 2014 -- Sometimes when I've had a hard day all I want to do when Dave gets home is curl up in bed, read a good book, and eat a really delicious salad for supper. It was one of those days.
January 14, 2014 -- Rachel enjoyed playing in the playroom all morning. I enjoyed the sun, which this room gets a lot of!
January 15, 2014 -- I highly doubt I will document many weeks without flowers of some sort making an appearance. I especially love this one of my bouquet of tulips.
January 16, 2014 -- Rachel was really intent on doing this puzzle, even if she wasn't quite getting the hang of it yet.
January 17, 2014 -- We went out for supper for Dave's birthday. The restaurant must have known about his love for bacon!
January 18, 2014 -- The raspberry creme brulee cheesecake we served for dessert at Dave's birthday party.

3 comments:

  1. What a a great week! I love that you are doing this project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy these posts! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have made the resolution to do this photography project. At least maybe I'd have something to blog about. Haha! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)