Thursday, January 16, 2014

All About Sam, According To Sam

This is a quiz I found around the blogosphere in January of 2012. I have done it with Sam every January since then. Here are his 2012 responses and here are his 2013 responses. I asked him these questions again yesterday and some of his answers stayed the same and some changed. As always, the only things I added are clarifications in parentheses. Enjoy!
What is your name? Sam
How old are you? Four
What is your favourite colour? All the colours
Who is your best friend? My friends at school (He wouldn't name any names.)
What is your favourite animal? Elephant
What is your favourite movie? Mighty Machines and Clifford and Cars
What is your favourite book? Franklin's Birthday Party
What is your favourite food? Tuna noodle casserole (Every night when we are trying to figure out what to make for dinner, Sam ALWAYS wants this!)
What is your favourite song? Jingle Bells
What makes you happy? Being with Daddy
What makes you sad? When I get hurt
What is your favourite game? Mirrors Of Albion (an iPad game)
Can you write your name for me?
Sam (He typed this himself!)

Tune in next week to read "All About Rachel!"

4 comments:

  1. SO cute!!! I love these!!! You should mail me some of your tuna noodle casserole...it must be epic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Have hesitated doing this with C since she's still so little, but I might just give it a try anyway. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I think I'm going to have to do this with my kiddos. I'm having a hard time coming up with posts here lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet answers from Sam! I especially like that he considers all of his school friends his best friends and likes all the colors. Some may consider this indecisive, but I think it just shows Sam has the rare ability to appreciate everyone and everything around him. Sounds a lot like his mom if you ask me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)