Sunday, January 26, 2014

Project 364: Days 19 Through 25

January 19, 2014 -- There was a Vespa near the washrooms at the place where we celebrated Dave's birthday with his family. This is not the greatest picture but I love Sam's expression as he "rides the Vespa to my bed!"
January 20, 2014 -- I drank Earl Grey tea from Janice in my new mug from Jen on this cold day. Since both kids were at home all day, tea was a necessity.
January 21, 2014 -- Sam and Rachel both stayed home this day. Rachel was sick and Sam was "too tired" for school. Since it was brutal windchill (-30C), I was happy to just be inside. They took a break from watching Franklin videos to have some tea.
January 22, 2014 -- Rachel coughed pretty much All. Day. Long. so I was busy holding her or trying to help her feel better but I did notice that my previously pure white tulips were showing streaks of red. Weird.
January 23, 2014 -- I got Rachel's cold so I spent most of the day in bed. Throughout the day my nightstand acquired nasal sprays, a Kleenex box, the phone, some New Zealand trip planning aids, and a "special drink" made for me by Sam.
January 24, 2014 -- Even though I spent a lot of the day in bed, or on the couch, Dave celebrated Shabbat with the kids, in the midst of chaos! I took this picture after eating a small supper and before going back to bed.
January 25, 2014 -- Just a small sample of our snowflake garland, Sam's "Home Fun Ideas... (Not Homework)," which took on a life of its own.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures from your week! I'm so glad that you are doing this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you all needed that warm tea this week! Hope you're all on the mend and managed to salvage some of the weekend fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely a hot tea every day kind of week!

      Delete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)